- Master of 1600 tons, Oceans issue 6, expires Oct. 6, 2014
- First class pilot of Port Everglades, Fl.
- Radar unlimited, expires Dec. 2014
- Fire suppression school 2004
- A/B, expires Oct. 14, 2014
- Bridge Resource Management
- STCW Issued Dec. 23, 2004
- Security Awareness Training, Nov. 2005
- Worked as A/B for 5 yrs.
- Operated Single Screw Tugs 2yrs, Twin Screw 25 yrs.
- 30 yrs in the N.E. United States,
- 07 yrs Gulf of Mexico and Caribbean Sea.
- Hbr. work, Ship docking, general barge handing in N.Y. Hbr.
- 35 yrs, general barge handing, & Coast wise towing from Maine to South America
- Also have Experience with dredging in United Sates and South America.
- Vessel Horse Power: From 1200 to 7200 hpr.
- Barge sizes: Up to: 601 ft. long, 36 ft draft, 98 ft. beam
- Military: U.S. Navy, 1962/1966; Honorable Discharge.